Turnkey communication skills DVD collection. Equip your staff with the skills & strategies they need to increase customer loyalty, reduce client attrition, improve teamwork and manage more effectively. This powerful collection includes our ten best-selling DVD-based series, leader’s guides, workbooks & PowerPoints®. A turnkey employee development video training library for $6,490.
Maximize your savings by ordering these ten best-selling DVD training series for one low investment:
- Telephone Doctor® Complete DVD Training Library (12 individual DVD Courses) – Our flagship training collection. America’s favorite communication training series hosted by customer service expert Nancy Friedman. Validated by millions of learners, these courses cover the full spectrum of customer care.
- Service Matters℠ Series (12 modules on 2 DVDs) – Learn from six service superstars who share their stories, strategies and opinions about providing world class customer service. This “peer perspective” provides your staff with a unique learning experience.
- Service Sims℠ Series (12 modules on 1 DVD) – Engaging simulations feature wrong-way service situations followed by two distinct path choices. Learners are challenged to think through each situation before it happens to them in the real world.
- Email Matters℠ Series (19 modules on 1 DVD) – While most team members know how to send and receive email messages, this series features hundreds of tips and techniques which aren’t common sense. These basic skills, when implemented, will ensure your customers and coworkers are receiving the level of service they deserve.
- Basic Selling Skills from A-Z℠ Series (26 modules on 1 DVD) – Basic sales training program that’s loaded with twenty-six powerful skills and techniques which will be of immediate help to everyone in a customer service or telesales position. Content includes Features vs Benefits, Echo Questions, Using Tie-downs and much more.
- 8 Keys to a More Respectful Workplace℠ Series (10 modules on 1 DVD) – People won’t do their best work if they feel ignored, disrespected or threatened. At the heart of every great workplace is a culture of respect, trust and appreciation. Topics include Neutralizing Bullying, Demonstrating Appreciation, Listening for Understanding, Acting Ethically, Championing Diversity and more.
- How To Be A Terrible Team Member℠ – (11 modules on 1 DVD) – Meet HR Manager Jasmine Harris. Her organization has been hampered by high turnover, low morale and dysfunctional teams. She’s identified nine team member “behaviors” which are impeding her organization. Watch as Jasmine and a talented Improv Group presents the findings to Senior Managers.
- What to Say When℠ Series (30 modules on 4 DVDs) – Team Building, conflict management and communication courses featuring Human Resource expert Hugh Murray. Just-in-time training modules provide skills which your staff can implement immediately to best navigate challenging workplace issues.
- Newmarket Learning℠ Management Development Series (6 individual DVD Courses) – Managers and supervisors will benefit from proven strategies to best handle challenging personnel issues. Topics include Coaching Questions, Delivering Feedback, Personal Development, Using Competencies, Behavior-based Interviewing and Improving Performance.
- Houndville℠ Human Resource Series (10 modules on 1 DVD) – Presents common workplace dilemmas in a colorful and lighthearted way.
Save over 70% – just $6,490 for this turn-key, employee development communications training library.