by Nancy Friedman
When you or a team member face a challenging customer complaint, often times, that complaint is more about validating the customer’s emotions than the actual problem. Angry customers need you to acknowledge that they’ve been wronged, and they want your attention right away.
Use our ASAP technique to effectively diffuse and handle upset, angry, irate customers:
Apologize and acknowledge
Sympathize and empathize
Prepare to help.
Dealing with customers requires a specific mentality and skill set. Equipping your staff with the proper tools to best navigate service situations will raise customer satisfaction levels, lower employee stress and improve bottom line results. This complimentary eBook is loaded with proven service tips, relationship skills and sales techniques to help your team deliver world-class service.
by Nancy Friedman
Do you know what the number one skill in sales and service is?
I gave you a hint in the title. Listening skills.
Doesn’t everyone know how to LISTEN? Sort of. Most of us ‘hear’ just fine but truly listening requires more effort? Are there any methods, tricks, ideas, tips or techniques to make us better listeners?
ServiceSkills.com Releases New White Paper
Educational Resource Addresses The Return On Investment of Communication Skills Training
St. Louis, MO – ServiceSkills.com, a leader in web-based communication training, announces the release of a new white paper, “How Improving Communication Skills Increases Bottom Line Results.” This nine page white paper discusses the ways communication impacts business success.
by Jared Grafman
Investing in customer service training is one of the best ways to increase customer retention. And, loyal customers generate more revenue than new shoppers.
That’s what recent research suggests: It’s less expensive to keep a customer than court one, and loyal customers are willing to spend more with businesses, but almost 90 percent of customers will turn to a business’s competitors after enduring a bad experience.
ServiceSkills empowers your team with the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & diffuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service provider!
Get The Works! and equip your organization with the skills & strategies to increase customer loyalty, reduce client attrition, improve teamwork and manage more effectively. A turnkey employee development training library.