by Pamela Walters
Every company gets excited about “making the sale.” A lot of time and expertise go into identifying prospects, assessing needs, pitching ideas and influencing outcomes. Companies celebrate when they close contracts with new customers as well as when they renew existing relationships. They bask in the victory for at least a moment, and then they begin to strategize on how they can do it all over again with other targeted prospects.
by Jared Grafman
Investing in customer service training is one of the best ways to increase customer retention. And, loyal customers generate more revenue than new shoppers.
That’s what recent research suggests: It’s less expensive to keep a customer than court one, and loyal customers are willing to spend more with businesses, but almost 90 percent of customers will turn to a business’s competitors after enduring a bad experience.
ServiceSkills empowers your team with the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & diffuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!
Give your supervisors and managers the tools they need to succeed!
Many organizations promote managers and supervisors based on strong performance in previous jobs. But too often the skills necessary to operate effectively at the management level don’t come naturally. Succeeding in a leadership position can be complex and tricky.
This free eBook is loaded with proven service tips, relationship skills and sales techniques to help your team deliver world-class service. Dealing with customers requires a specific mentality and skill set. Equipping your staff with the proper tools to best navigate service situations will raise customer satisfaction levels, lower employee stress and improve bottom line results.
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service provider!
Get The Works! and equip your organization with the skills & strategies to increase customer loyalty, reduce client attrition, improve teamwork and manage more effectively. A turnkey employee development training library.
Team Building, Conflict Resolution & Mentoring
What To Say When Workplace Communication Training DVD Series
Problems with workplace communication will lead to low productivity, high stress and stalemate between co-workers. Apathy or the status quo isn’t an effective strategy.
Introducing the What To Say When Workplace Communication Training DVD Series.
Human Resource expert Hugh Murray shares the tactics and logic needed to navigate a wide variety of workplace relationship dilemmas.
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor
A recent report estimated that over 300 billion emails are sent each day! Spam messages are jamming in-boxes across the globe and the average business person now gets over 100 emails a day.
While no one denies the obvious productivity gains we’ve realized from the efficiencies of email communication, many people find themselves drowning in all these messages.
Listening is a critical component when determining the needs of your customer. Doesn’t everyone listen? Hearing is a physical process but listening requires mental involvement. This course introduces six steps to help team member become better listeners.
Order the Complete 12 DVD Telephone Doctor Customer Service Skills Library for $3,490.
Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service
Learners will be introduced to the men and women responsible for originating some of the worst customer service habits which plague the planet today. Watch Joanie Jargon baffle her caller with an unending array of internal codes and abbreviations. See Bob Backwards put his paperwork before his customers.